Powered by Blogger.

MY BANNER

MY BANNER
You may take this banner to your blog or group

Hello!!

>> Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sorry I'm so busy lately and I guess that you may have noticed that my blog is mess up.  But my good friend  might change it for me.  Once I have my blog changed then I will send new updates on templates, write tut, else.  I know I'm way behind dued that I was so busy with crotchet/make afghans/pillows.  Right now I'm working on new one.  As well as due from last fall that my grandmother died in November plus I was on RL last summer dued that my mother was in hospital twice in August 2010.  First one, she had to replace the new batteries in her packer and after that she went to doctor for the following up and found out that the wire isn't in proper so she had to go to hospital without unexpecting.  Now that she's full recovery.  Thank god, she's OK now.  Also my sister is still very sick and have pain in her muscle is rip over her rib.  She still have medience for the pain. It seem help her, but she's still moped.  So busy with my family/was on RL.


But good news...I got awards from my good friends, WitchHearts on her blog. See Here and just noticed that I have other award on her blog (Afternoon Delights)..See here. Wow, what a great awards that I have!! Thanks to WitchyHearts and Nae for award me on my blog!!


After my blog is changed. I will post the awards that I just receive from my good friends (WitchyHeart and Nae).

0 comments:

  © WitchysHeart Tweaked it by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP