Powered by Blogger.

MY BANNER

MY BANNER
You may take this banner to your blog or group

Happy Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010


Happy Mother's Day!! 

Mother kept a garden, a garden of the heart.  She planned all the good things that gave my life its start.  She turned me to the sunshine and encouraed me to dream, fostering and nurturing the seeds of self-esteem. And when the winds and rain came she protected me enough, but not too much because she knew I needed to grow strong and tough.  Her constant good example always caught me right from wrong.  Markers for my pathway that will last a lifetime long.  I am my mother's garden. I am her legacy and I hope today she feels the love reflected back from me!

-Hope you have a wonderful mother's day who is still alive and around TODAY!!

0 comments:

  © WitchysHeart Tweaked it by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP